Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All my duochromes comparison

I was asked to swatch Nubar Purple Beach and Zoya Ki, which I purchased recently. They are both from the same category purple based with green duochrome effect. Unfortunately it's hard to see duo-effect from pictures. LOL It was more obvious in real life. Purple beach has more olive kind of green and Ki has more blue green. Both are very stylish and I'm sure I will wear it a lot.


Since I found very few duochromes in my collection I swatched almost all I have. I added Nubar Wild Life and Maybelline Vanishing Venus. Last one has more reddish purple base and duo-color is teal. It's only one I put 3 coats and could use even more because it's more sheer. Nubar Wild Life is more green then it looks on my pictures but very beautiful nevertheless.


1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thank you for this post. I am now lemming for a duochrome purple with some sort of green, and maybe silver or grey.
    Nubar Purple Beach and Zoya Ki are similar, though the latter seems darker.
    Could you please enlighten me as to which of the two is better in terms of : "duochrominess, smoothness of formula, length of wear before it chips.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete