Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dior Makeover with Extase Pinks palette

Today I had wonderful experience in my local Macy's. Dior artist Maritza Allen came to do makeovers and to share her vision of Dior aesthetics and skincare inventions.



Rosemarie DeRose, manager of Dior in my Macy's prepared my skin and Maritza Allen applied colors. I forgot to take the list of used products but that's what I remember for sure:
Last one used as blush and I really like how it looked. I absolutely don't remember what colors were used on my lips except Dior Addict Lip Polish, then Serum de Rouge and Gloss but I don't have numbers.

I also specially asked to use 5-colours eyeshadow palette in Extase Pinks which I already own because I wanted to see how to use it differently. I usually use bright pink and both greys from this palette. Maritza used more purple. Thanks for good idea.
You can see pictures of finished look below. I brought my face at home and tried to catch details. Sun was too bright and so it was not easy.

Link





My face expression means - hey clouds come to create soft light for me. But clouds didn't hear me. LOL

P.S. I forgot to mention that products which I bought is Dior Capture Total One Essential. Maritza said it will work wonderfully with my Revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream at night and under my makeup at day. And also I bought Brow Styler because I don't have anything for brows except gel. It does job beautifully and invisibly.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dior as much as I love my pro-brand items. And I have a special passion to Dior's quints. Recently I purchazed another Dior's beauty in purple - Midnight Butterfly which is so much like your Extase Pinks.
    The best way to capture subtle makeup is to take photos in your bathroom, with tile wall as a background.

    ReplyDelete