Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shiseido Ocean Collection for Summer 2010

Sorry for long delay. I broke my nail and cut all very very short. I didn't like how it looked so I didn't do polish swatches for you. But now I'm back. And I decided to talk not only about nail polishes but about any make up concerning questions.

One of the last great discoveries I made was Shiseido's new Summer Collection. Since Dick Page started to work for Shiseido quality of products became breathtaking.


Ocean Collection includes:

Luminizing Satin Face Color in PK107 Medusa

Luminizing Satin Face Color in GD809 Shell

Luminizing Satin Face Color is OR308 Starfish

Luminizing Satin Eyeshadow in GD824 Ocean Sunset

Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in BK904 Black Sand

Luminizing Lip Gloss in SV809 Rainbow

Perfect Rouge in RD630 Red Triton


I bought four products - all 3 face colors and eyeliner. I think they are absolutely unique. If you are not professional make up artist AND you want to look natural and beautiful this is products for you. It's limited editions so run to buy it it's still available in stores and on-line. Medusa is highlighter. It's very delicate and you won't see shine or shimmer on your face. It's just shadow of light illuminating face from within. Shell is bronzer. Again it's totally fool prove. It's very hard to overdo. Starfish is blush. It's not reddish-orange as they called it. It's soft apricot color on your face and very natural too. All those powders help to give face more structure and to give healthy glow. Love, Love, Love it. Also as most shiseido products it's good for you skin. As japanese brand Shiseido cares about moisturizing qualities in all their products. You won't see make up but beautiful face. This is exactly what I'm looking in make up products. I bought those powders 3 weeks ago and I use it almost every day. When I look at the mirror I see good skin and then I remember how it happens. It's hard to catch so subtile effect in picture. But swatch doesn't have any sense either.



This is picture my husband took last Sunday when we visited Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia with our 3 years old daughter. So this is natural makeup for day look. I can see some mistakes - I didn't blend bronzer enough and blush doesn't show at all. But I definitely see effect from products so this why I want to share this picture.

Other used products:
Shiseido The Makeup Smoothing Veil SPF 16
Jane Iredale Purepressed Base SPF 20
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
Dior Crayon Eyeliner in Elegant Taupe
Dior 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Nude Look
Dior Backstage Mascara in Plum
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in #5 Mademoiselle

No comments:

Post a Comment