Monday, May 17, 2010

Barielle Belly Dance

I ordered only two polishes from summer 2010 High Steppin' Collection. First one is Belly Dance which I will show you today and other one is Electric Boogie. I plan to wear second one in couple days. I need to say that both is really much haves and I really like to have them in my collection. Take at look at Belly Dance.




This is mushroomy color what was in fashion during last years but it's not dupe of any other polish I own or saw. Color reminds me cacao with a lot of milk but also has purple/mauve touch. Most special part is tiny silver shimmer which is visible in bright light. This shimmer is really nice thing to do color unique and not boring. Polish is well pigmented and applies easily. It's little bit on thick side and you may want to add couple drops of polish thinner. I put two coats with base and top from Seche Vite as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this is lovely - like a more grey/purple version of Zoya Pasha - fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color !
    reminds me one color but i don't remember the name !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali369, Lily, yes color is nice and in my alley but it's little bit different from everything I have.

    ReplyDelete