Monday, April 12, 2010

Sephora by OPI Havana Nights Collection

Havana Nights Collection is already on web site but not in stock yet.



Inspired by the glamorous, sultry scenes seen in classic movies set in Havana, this vivid collection is packed with ideal shades for summer. A rich, vibrant blue captures the bright sky while glistening gold references the sizzling nightlife. With salsa rhythms, forbidden rendezvous, passion, and romance as inspiration, these polishes show the true colors of the famed Cuban city.
New colors are
Caliente Coral - Spicy orange
Rumba Romance - Bronze shimmer
Teal We Meet Again - Shimmering deep blue green
Caribbean Cocktail - Ocean blue with silver shimmer
Read my Palm - Light jade green
Havana Dreams - Pale sky blue
First and last three are limited editions
I will check them out when I go to Sephora. They all look very attractive and I think I will need at least Teal We Meet Again and Read my Palm.

3 comments:

  1. This is driving me crazy, its been up for a least a good 2-3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found it yesterday so I'm still not crazy. LOL I hope Sephora will sell them soon. I will ask if I get chance to visit store this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already available on-line! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete